Data behaving badly together?
Get control using data integration and information management practices.
Today companies need reliable data to make timely, data-driven decisions to stay ahead of their competitors. However, it is becoming harder to integrate data as the number of sources and feeds increase along with complex data types and increasing volumes of data that grow exponentially.
Most organizations run on multiple applications to conduct their business transactions. The issue is none of these systems were designed to work seemlessly together. They all collect data and address a specific business function but when you pull the data together for that holistic view of your enterprise, the data has gaps, doesn't compare properly and is difficult to make sense of.
Your data forms the foundation of all your efforts to obtain value from it. High performance, flexible data integration is the key to this success. You need reliable data quality and integration that will scale to your expanding business needs, data volumes and complexity while providing valuable insights to your business.
Whether you are planning a data warehouse project, building a data lake, integrating/migrating applications or evolving to a hybrid environment, Integrationworx has the knowledge, skills and experience to ensure your data integration projects are a success.
Benefits of Data Integration
Data-driven organizations have a distinct advantage over firms that do not make decisions using reliable data. Using the data your business collects allows you to have a more holistic view of your organization based on accurate results-based outcomes.
- Pull data from disparate systems into a cohesive view
- Bring together different types of data sets to better understand relationships using AI and ML
- Adapt to changing business landscapes such as data from new company acquisitions and different data sets from entering new markets
- Reduce the hidden cost of data and systems integration using proven platforms, technology, automation and process
- Scale as your needs grow and you require more visibility into your data
- Integrate on-premise data to cloud, cloud to cloud or hybrid in real-time or batch
Data Integration Services
Integrationworx can help you with your data integration projects so your business can realize the benefits of data integration. Our services are designed to give you maximum flexibility to fit your needs.
- Roadmap to get to your vision
- Solution Architecture and Planning
- Solution Implementation
- Toolset Selection and Enabling
- Managed Services (upgrades and maintenance)
Let's get started.
Get a FREE 2 Day Assessment.
Our approach of solving business problems with data is unique. See how we can help companies just like yours.
Integrationworx understands that you want to access, discover, cleanse and integrate data from virtually any data source, in any format and deliver that data through the enterprise as quickly and efficiently as possible. Let us show you how to overcome your data integration challenges.